Create and manage the plan for moving technical solutions to final client hand-off.
Managing all project management phases, including project initiation, design, execution and closure.
Developing project plan, scope of work and status reports.
- Planning for HR needs and deployment based on project scope.
- Establishing and monitoring project budgets.
- Coordinate between internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables.
- Manage the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project.
- Manage changes in project scope proactively.
- Create and deliver periodic progress reports, documentations and presentations.
- Manage and plan quality assurance of developed projects.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Project Management, Sales or Marketing.
- PMP Certification required.
English and Arabic required, French preferred
Years and Nature of Experience
10+ years of experience in Project Management.
Educational K-12 and/or governmental experience preferred.
Skills and Knowledge Required
A confident and determined approach.
Self-motivation and driven.Leadership and crisis management.